Jump to navigation
- Babes Network is an organization of HIV-positive women in Seattle who share information, experiences and support.
- Consejo Counseling and Referral provides a continuum of health services including prevention, treatment, and housing to individuals and families across Washington. They are bilingual English/Spanish and target the Hispanic/Latino community.
- Early Intervention Program is a statewide program that provides services to help eligible persons with HIV or AIDS or at risk for contracting HIV get the health care they need to improve and maintain their health. These services include paying for HIV-related prescription, medical care, and lab work, spenddown assistance, and insurance premium payment support (through the Evergreen Health Insurance Program).
- Entre Hermanos is an organization promoting health in the LBGT Latino community. The website is in Spanish with English translation available.
- Gay City Health Project is a multicultural gay and bisexual men's health organization and offers HIV and STD testing in King County.
- HIV Case Management is offered by 25 agencies, clinics, and health departments statewide. The Department of Health maintains a list of these providers.
- Lifelong works to prevent the spread of HIV and offers practical support services for people with HIV or AIDS with a primary focus on the King County area. Lifelong's food program, Chicken Soup Brigade, serves people with HIV or AIDS and other life-challenging illnesses. The Evergreen Health Insurance Program offices are located at Lifelong.
- Madison Clinic at Harborview Medical Center provides medical care, social services, and a pharmacy for people with HIV or AIDS. They are located in Seattle but serve people from various counties and have office hours in Bremerton as well. The website is in English and Spanish.
- People of Color Against AIDS Network (POCAAN) offers education, prevention, testing, counseling, and case management for people of color with HIV or AIDS or at risk for contracting HIV. They have offices in Seattle, Tacoma, and Yakima.
- Public Health - Seattle & King County provides HIV and AIDS prevention and care as well as other health-related resources and services. The website is in English and Spanish.
- Seattle Indian Health Board is a multi-service community health center that serves the health care needs of American Indians and Alaska Natives living in the greater Seattle/King County.