More information about the program is available by calling 206-323-2834 or 1-800-945-4256.
You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Babes Network is an organization of HIV-positive women in Seattle who share information, experiences and support.
- Consejo Counseling and Referral provides a continuum of health services including prevention, treatment, and housing to individuals and families across Washington. They are bilingual English/Spanish and target the Hispanic/Latino community.
- Early Intervention Program is a statewide program that provides services to help eligible persons with HIV get the health care they need to improve and maintain their health. These services include paying for HIV-related prescription, medical care, and lab work, spenddown assistance, and insurance premium payment support (through the Evergreen Health Insurance Program).
- Entre Hermanos is an organization promoting health in the LBGT Latino community. The website is in Spanish with English translation available.
- Gay City Health Project is a multicultural gay and bisexual men's health organization and offers HIV and STD testing in King County.
- HIV Case Management is offered by 25 agencies, clinics, and health departments statewide. The Department of Health maintains a list of these providers:
- Lifelong AIDS Alliance works to prevent the spread of HIV and offers practical support services for people with HIV/AIDS with a primary focus on the King County area. Lifelong's food program, Chicken Soup Brigade, serves people with HIV/AIDS and other life-challenging illnesses. The Evergreen Health Insurance Program offices are located at Lifelong.
- Madison Clinic at Harborview Medical Center provides medical care, social services, and a pharmacy for people with HIV/AIDS. They are located in Seattle but serve people from various counties and have office hours in Bremerton as well. The website is in English and Spanish.
- People of Color Against AIDS Network (POCAAN) offers HIV/AIDS education, prevention, testing, counseling, and case management for people of color. They have offices in Seattle, Tacoma, and Yakima.
- Public Health - Seattle & King County provides HIV prevention and care as well as other health-related resources and services. The website is in English and Spanish.
- Seattle Indian Health Board is a multi-service community health center that serves the health care needs of American Indians and Alaska Natives living in the greater Seattle/King County.